Rope access (high-altitude works) is a special technology for carrying out works at height on industrial, residential and other facilities, where the workplace is secured by lowering or lifting on a rope or by other methods of movement and ensuring safety in mountaineering. Thanks to its mobility and simplicity, industrial rope access contains a number of advantages in relation to traditional methods of performing work at height, it is a cost-effective alternative for scaffolding, electric baskets, mobile cranes; preparation for the execution of works in industrial rope access takes a much shorter time; industrial rope access methods provide an opportunity to perform work at height in a place that is difficult to approach, where it is cramped, where other ways to perform work at height are impossible; industrial rope access technologies provide the possibility to perform works without stopping the production process on the facility. The technique of industrial rope access is the best, fastest and cheapest way to perform this type of work, and sometimes it is the only possible way.
Industrial rope access (altitude works) differs from ordinary construction works in the following:
● when performing works at height, it is not necessary to completely or partially stop the production process of the company – the client.
● workplace organization. It takes a very short time for industrial climbers to prepare.
● ease and comfort of using the rope system.
● the possibility of performing works on a densely built place, where there is no possibility to install a crane truck.
● the possibility of performing work at height in an inaccessible place in the building or on the structure.
These benefits save you money and time.
● joint sealing (joint waterproofing)
● waterproofing of flat roofs
● washing glass surfaces
● hydrophobization and Potassium nitrate removal
● installation of bird protection systems
● gutter installation and cleaning
● welding of metal structures
● facade repair (painting and plastering)
● assembly of structures on facades and roofs
● height diagnostics of buildings and metal structures
● maintenance and repair of neon advertising and lighting boards
● anything by arrangement
WORKS AT HEIGHT IS A REAL SAVING OF YOUR FUNDS, TIME AND THE POSSIBILITY OF CHOOSING AN INDIVIDUAL WAY OF PERFORMING WORKS AT HEIGHT